6.16.2020

Typical Tuesday

Outfit Items
    Accessories
    Why I love this outfit:

    • This top is SO comfortable.  The loose fit and mesh material keeps me cool, especially when taking care of this little one - I work up a sweat getting her bathed and dressed.  With these pants I love that they are high waisted - it keeps everything 'together'- and the side pockets are perfect to keep my phone and a spate pacifier in.  As for these shoes, they are the shoes I normally wear during a half marathon.  They give support while still being light weight.  
    • For Aurora's outfit, I love this bib because it has an underlying plastic layer that not only catches any spit up but it doesn't allow it to soak through to her outfit like other cloth bibs.  Her onsie is awesome because of the zipper.  Two months into changing diapers and I have a new dislike for buttons on her outfits.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Loving Lilac

    Home on the Farm

    Babes in Blue