I wish I was a Kangaroo...

Not really, but it would make holding a baby and getting things done around the house easier...but that is where this outfit comes in!

Outfit Items:

  • Top: Luxe Striped V-Neck Tee for Women from Old Navy
  • Pants: 'Slim Illusion Luxe - Kimmie' Bootcut Jeans from Nordstroms


Accessories:
Why I love this look:

  • Now I don't really wish I was a kangaroo, but having a built in pouch would be very helpful nowadays.  While I am a new mom and love spending time with my little girl, I love being productive and moving around as well.  Well, with my hands filled with my newborn, being productive was becoming increasingly harder.  So I paired my typical 'at home' look with a baby carrier from Cuby which allows we to hold Aurora with one hand and get things done with the other!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Lilac

Home on the Farm