Lilac and Neutrals



Outfit Items:
Accessories:



  • Shoes: Mizuno Waveknit 2 Running Shoe
  • Ring: Women's Pearl Scallop Silicone Ring by QALO 

Why I love this look:
  • Every have one of those outfits that just makes you feel fit? Well this is that outfit for me!  These pants are so comfortable, I forget I am even wearing pants, plus the high waistline helps me remember to keep my stomach tight.  This shirt is a looser fit which keeps me cool, and this jacket reminds me of why I train so hard - to run in the New York City Marathon!  
  • When I first got this pair of Lilac pants, I wasn't exactly sure which colors would pair well with it, so I decided to stick to neutral tones like white, grey and black. They compliment each other perfectly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Lilac

Home on the Farm

Babes in Blue